Standard Terms & Conditions
1. Wine Unearthed will offer a full refund within 7 days of purchase (less £10 per ticket/person processing fee)
2. In the event of an attendee wanting to cancel /transfer a booking the following rules apply
· An attendee can transfer their booking to a replacement person without charge.
· An attendee can transfer to another workshop in that location, free of charge provided 21 days notice is provided
· Where between 7 and 21 days notice is provided an attendee can transfer their booking to another workshop in that location, for a transfer fee of £15 per person.
· Where less than 7 days notice is provided, an attendee can transfer their booking to another workshop in that location, for a transfer fee of £40 per person.
· Where attendees do not turn up to a workshop and fail to provide any notice at all, that voucher will no longer be valid.
3. Wine Unearthed Open Dated Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the voucher is not used within this 12 month period, an extension for a period of up to 6 months may be provided for an extension fee of £15 per person, provided the request is made prior to the voucher expiring and there being workshops planned in that region within the extension period.
4. An open dated voucher for a specific region can be used in a different region for an admin fee of £5 plus if the new location is at a higher price the difference in price must also be paid.
5. Wine Unearthed reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event or workshop.
6. Wine Unearthed do not permit people under the age of 18 to attend our events.
7. Wine Unearthed reserve the right to ask any attendee to leave an event/workshop if their behaviour is deemed to be abusive, threatening or detrimental to other attendees enjoyment of the event or workshop.
8. Wine Unearthed are not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending a Wine Unearthed workshop, wine tasting course or event.
9. In making any purchase with Wine Unearthed or attending any workshop or event you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
10. Should due to circumstances out of our control on the day of the workshop it be unable to run (e.g. weather or tutor illness) you will be offered a refund on your ticket or an alternative date. Wine Unearthed will not be responsible for any other costs such as travel or accommodation that you have incurred.
11. For Corporate & Private events, a separate schedule of Terms and Conditions will be sent, which supersede these.