One Day Wine workshops and courses
- Wine Unearthed will offer a full refund within 7 days of purchase (less £10 per transaction processing fee)
- In the event of an attendee wanting to cancel /transfer a booking the following rules apply
- An attendee can transfer their booking to another person without charge.
- An attendee can transfer to another workshop in that location, free of charge provided 21 days notice is provided
- Where between 7 and 21 days notice is provided an attendee can transfer their booking to another workshop in that location, for a transfer fee of £15 per
- Where less than 7 days notice is provided, an attendee can transfer their booking to another workshop in that location, for a transfer fee of £40 per
- Where attendees do not turn up to a workshop and fail to provide any notice at all, that voucher will no longer be valid.
- Wine Unearthed Open Dated Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If the voucher is not used within this 12 month period, an extension for a
further 12 months may be provided for an extension fee of £15 per person, provided the request is made prior to the voucher expiring and there being workshops planned in that region within the
- Wine Unearthed vouchers can also be used towards the purchase of Wine Unearthed cards, books, or private at home tastings should the recipient prefer.
- An open dated voucher for a specific region can be used in a different region for an admin fee of £10 per person plus if the new location is at a higher price the
difference in price must also be paid.
- Wine Unearthed reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event or workshop.You will then be offered a choice of alternative dates or an 'open dated'
- Wine Unearthed do not permit people under the age of 18 to attend our events.
- Wine Unearthed reserve the right to ask any attendee to leave an event/workshop if their behaviour is deemed to be abusive, threatening or detrimental to other
attendees enjoyment of the event or workshop. No refund will be provided.
- Wine Unearthed are not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending a Wine Unearthed workshop, wine tasting course or event.
- In making any purchase with Wine Unearthed or attending any workshop or event you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- Should due to circumstances out of our control on the day of the workshop it be unable to run (e.g. weather or tutor illness) you will be offered a refund on your
ticket or an alternative date. Wine Unearthed will not be responsible for any other costs such as travel or accommodation that you have incurred.
- For Corporate & Private events, a separate schedule of Terms and Conditions will be sent, which supersede these.